UK Visa Appeals
UK Law Associates offer specialist UK Immigration legal advice when it comes to UK Visa Appeals. Whether you are facing UK Immigration refusal decision made outside the UK or at the UK border, our team of professionals provide UK Immigration visa appeal services with great care and with the objective of getting the results that matter to you.
We can help prepare and represent your appeal to First-tier Tribunal (Asylum and Immigration Chamber) of HM Courts and Tribunals Service.
Different procedures for UK Immigration Visa appeals follow depending on your circumstances i.e. you can appeal against UK Immigration Visa refusal decision from within UK, if you want to apply for cases such as;
- UK Visa Extension
- UK Settlement
- UK Visa Switch
If your UK Visa application has been refused, UK Border Agency normally sends out a notice letter informing you about their decision. That is called 'Notice of Immigration Decision' which normally explains whether you have full rights to appeal against the decision made. If you have full right to appeal against UK Border Agency’s decision they will send you an IAFT-2 appeal form with your notice of decision.
You can also appeal against UK Point based visa refusal decision but this decision does not facilitate full rights to appeal against the decision. There is different procedure to appeal against Point based visa refusal decision which is known as Administrative review.
Whichever category you belong, we will prepare your visa appeal meticulously, ensuring you that we have explored all the possible options for you and you have been advised thoroughly.
Mostly we undertake our appeal hearings by our in-house appeals specialists; however, a particular barrister can be instructed to represent you (subject to availability) at the court hearing of your case application.
Your expectations from ‘UK Law Associates’:
- Consultancy from our expert, experienced and qualified UK Immigration Solicitors
- Careful application and appeal preparation by our specialists
- Relevant information & clear insight about current UK Immigration laws
- Application of leading Court of Appeal and relevant case law
- Close scrutiny of the refusal decision for any errors made by the UK Home Office or Border Agency
Some of our Visa Appeal services that we offer are:
- Spouse Visa Appeal
- Civil Partnership Visa Appeal
- Family Visitor Visa Appeal
- Student Visa Appeal
- Points Based System Appeal
- Tier 1 Appeal
- Tier 2 Appeal
- Human Rights Appeals
- Fiancé/ Fiancée Visa Appeal
- Unmarried Partner Visa Appeal
- Dependent Visa Appeal
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Appeal
Why choose ‘UK Law Associates’ for your UK Visa Immigration appeal:
- We provide full legal representation service
- We have Immigration Specialists with substantial experience in UK Immigration Law & UK
- Visa Appeal cases
- A dedicated Immigration Specialist (from our team) serving as the only point of contact for your case
- Assurance of dealing your case correctly at first attempt
- Accurate guidance, assistance and update throughout your whole case
For further information about our UK Immigration legal advisory services, or to discuss your specific case please call us on 0208 478 3333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org